There will be a new moon in Aquarius near midnight on January 31st, which may be February 1st in your location. As you can see below, the sun and moon are pretty tightly conjunct Saturn so this is going to firm things a bit.
You might commit (Saturn) to an innovation (Aquarius), however it’s really unpredictable. This is because the sun, moon and Saturn are all squaring Uranus in Taurus. A person is just as likely to detach from a commitment.
I realize this may scare some people but the fact is, some things (and other individuals) are generally outside our control.
If you have planets in Fixed signs between 8-18 degrees, you can expect to get knocked around somehow. I share this with you because I’m in this group, and this is exactly what I expect. I don’t know who or how or why or what, but there’s significant tension here and someone or something is going to blow.
This does not mean it will be something bad. I know I used the phrase, “knocked around”, because that’s what it feels like when something unexpected happens. But the surprises can be good and in fact, I would expect this.
I would expect it because the sun and moon are neutral. Saturn is comfortable in Aquarius. Uranus is like a lightning strike. It’s possible a person be rejected (Saturn) but simultaneously liberated (Uranus) so that’s exciting.
We set intentions under the new moon. Here are some ideas, based on the house in chart where the sun and moon will fall.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Revamp your first handshake and let it mature. You may also stand as a leader of some social cause.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Mind your finances. Consider your age. Make changes to your spending / investing if needed.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Might be some serious conversations or communications you did not expect. No worries. Just handle them.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Firm up your home / security.
- New Moon in the 5th house – New structure for dating. Ditch the apps… or perhaps experiment using them. Could be a creative block ahead of a breakthrough.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Responsibility at work. Perhaps change of authority.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Possible serious relationship (romantic or business). Something you don’t expect.
- New Moon in the 8th house – You thought you had your pathology / shadow checked but something gets unleashed… or the exact opposite. You get a handle on something you usually let go with.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Make it your job to expand your horizons to support your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- New Moon the 10th house – A different type of authority. A new boss?
- New Moon in the 11th house – This is nice. Supportive friends. Learning from friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – This seems the most unpredictable. Pay attention to your dreams and the feelings you have when interacting with people and things. There will be something to learn.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How does this look to you?